Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review of the Best Wireless Night Light from Mr. Beams

We made the claim that Mr. Beams makes the very best wireless LED night light available. HEre are just some of the reviews that we have received from customers who used the Mr. Beams Stick Anywhere Night Light as the solution for dark hallways, solution for dark stairs and the solution for dark outdoor steps. Customers have installed the Mr. Beams wireless LED night light in minutes and have helped to prevent falls and make their homes safer.

Greg, New York, NY
The motion sensor has a wide angle, and as i walk down my hall, the lights light up when i get within four feet (like an 80-degree angle) away, which is great. They light up at night, at dusk, at dawn, and when it's grey & cloudy like today. Yesterday was sunny, even (sort of) in my hallway, and they detected that and didn't light up.

So for about $50 (forty for the lights, ten for the batteries) i now have illumination in my hallway, my kids aren't scared of walking down it, my parents & in-laws need not worry about tripping

Sarah, Plymouth, MN
These little LED motion lights are perfect for what I bought them for: to light up the small room/area where I keep the cats' little box and as a night light for the bathroom. The motion detection is super sensitive and the light detection is also pretty sensitive.

Annie, California
I have the night lights going up my stairs. Since there are no plugs, these were perfect. They work awesome after turning off the tv and trying to walk upstairs in total darkness.

Katherine, New Paltz, NY
These are the Best lights. I have them on my stairs, and near the master bathroom. No more turning on a big light in the middle of the night, or fumbling for the light switch. Our stair light is thirty feet up and we can’t replace it. These work perfectly.

Richard, Charlotte, NC
Purchased this to put in a stairway which is very dark at night. It is fantastic. It took 5 minutes to install. We should have done this long ago.

Marcia, Piscataway, NJ
An excellent product, just what I needed. They solve the problem of no outlet where a motion sensor is needed, and if I don't mount them I can shift them around to get the light just right.

Thomas, Katy, TX
Nobody notices that the lights are there during the day (we used them to iluminate the stairs), but at night they are a nice safety feature to have for anyone that needs to use the stairs. I recommend this product to anyone that wants to enhance the safety within the house (stairs, walkway, passageway or any other area) and still maintain a nice balanced "look" inside your home.

1 comment:

  1. For orders within Australia & New Zealand visit http://www.mrbeams.com.au

    ReplyDelete