Monday, August 23, 2010

I Survived (Not the TV Show)

I Survived is a program on the Bio channel. It documents real stories about real people sharing their near-death experiences and how they survived to tell the tale. Mine isn't nearly so dramatic. I simply survived another family vacation.

Writing this blog helps us to get our messages out about the Mr Beams products--why they're great and why you need them. To keep the posts fresh and interesting, we try to incorporate some human element with identifiable characteristics. After all, when you can relate with someone or something, it is much easier to understand the writer's point of view, whether it's regarding a social issue or a product. I try to be sensitive to the needs of a multi-demographic audience, changing up the subject matter to appeal to everyone. I have to confess--taking the week off as the author of this blog left me a little lonely! I found that I enjoy expressing myself here more than I'd thought. So--in taking a brief departure and surviving a beach vacation with my lovely family, I'm back. And, hopefully, you'll be back too--keeping up with our thoughts, suggestions and stories in lighting adventures.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested in buying any of the products, here's the link to the official eBay Store. We sell in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 12! Enjoy!

    http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Beams-LED-Lights

    ReplyDelete